- A Customer who concludes an online contract may withdraw from this contract without stating reasons, by submitting an appropriate written declaration within a period of ten days. In order to respect the time-limit it is necessary to send the declaration before the deadline.
- In the case of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered non-existent and the customer is free from any obligations. In case of withdrawal from the contract, whatever products were furnished by the Seller must be returned unchanged. The refund will be made immediately on receipt of the product and the corresponding receipt of payment but not later than 7 days from receipt of the returned products.
- The Customer will deliver the product to the Seller’s registered office at Customer’s expense together with proof of purchase (invoice or receipt) to:
Vivitt Sylwia Adamiak
91-012 Łódź, Poland
- The provider (the Seller) will credit the refund to the account specified by the customer or in any other way specified by the customer.
- The ten-days period, within which the customer may withdraw from the contract, will be counted from the date of shipment of the Product.
- The customer will not be able to withdraw from the contract if shipment of the goods has already been effected. Go to: download the return form